Call for Abstract
International Conference on Ophthalmology & Ophthalmic Surgery, will be organized around the theme “Focusing on the most recent innovations in Ophthalmology & Ophthalmic Surgery”
American Ophthalmology 2018 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in American Ophthalmology 2018
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Ophthalmology is a branch of medicine dealing with the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of diseases of the eye and visual system. Ophthalmology offers with the physiology, anatomy and illnesses of the eye. Ophthalmologists are allowed to medically deal with eye disorder, put into effect laser remedy, and carry out incisional surgical operation while warranted .An ophthalmologist is a consultant in clinical and surgical eye disease and additional training may be sought thru a fellowship in a particular area of expertise of eye pathology. The ophthalmology capsules and devices market places is split into four essential segments, specifically drugs, diagnostics, surgical device, tracking devices and Vision care.
Neuro ophthalmology is the specialty that deals with ophthalmic diseases with neurological problems and various optic nerve disorders. We use almost half of the brain for vision-related activities, including sight and moving the eyes. Neuro-ophthalmology, a subspecialty of both neurology and ophthalmology, requires specialized training and expertise in problems of the eye, brain, nerves and muscles. Neuro-ophthalmologists have unique abilities to evaluate patients from the neurologic, ophthalmologic, and medical standpoints to diagnose and treat a wide variety of problems.
- Track 2-1Ocular and Neurologic Evaluation
- Track 2-2Neuroscience of Visual Impairment
- Track 2-3Nystagmus and Disorders of Ocular Stability
- Track 2-4Optic Nerve Hypoplasia
- Track 2-5Saccadic System
- Track 2-6Neuroretinitis
Glaucoma is a confused ailment in which harm to the optic nerve prompts dynamic, irreversible vision misfortune. Glaucoma is the second driving reason for visual impairment. Glaucoma is an illness of the eye in which liquid weight inside the eye rises - if left untreated the patient may lose vision, and even end up plainly visually impaired. The sickness for the most part influences the two eyes, albeit one may have more serious signs and indications than the other. There is a little space in the front of the eye called the "foremost chamber". Clear fluid streams all through the foremost chamber, this liquid sustain and wash adjacent tissues. In the event that a patient has glaucoma, the liquid does not deplete legitimately - it empties too gradually - from the eye. This prompts liquid develop, and weight inside the eye rises. Unless this weight is cut down and controlled, the optic nerve and different parts of the eye may end up plainly harmed, prompting loss of vision.
- Track 3-1Glaucoma Treatment
- Track 3-2Recent Advances in Glaucoma Treatment
- Track 3-3Glaucoma Laser Treatment
- Track 3-4Glaucoma Alternative Treatment
- Track 3-5Medications for Glaucoma
- Track 3-6Glaucoma Drugs Research
- Track 3-7Glaucoma Genetics
- Track 3-8Miscellaneous corneal disorders
- Track 3-9Corneal neovascularization
- Track 4-1Retinal imaging
- Track 4-2Retinal detachment and Allied diseases
- Track 4-3Retinal vascular occlusion
- Track 4-4Retinal Detachment
- Track 4-5Retinoblastoma
- Track 4-6Retina Disorders during Glaucoma
- Track 4-7Nanoparticle
- Track 4-8Retina Stem cells reprogramming
- Track 4-9Classification of Dry eye Syndrome
The cornea is the straightforward front piece of the eye that covers the iris. But factors such as corneal ulceration, Epithelial keratitis & drug-induced epithelial keratitis, corneal regeneration, recurrent corneal erosion and miscellaneous corneal disorders can affect the cornea and ultimately lead to the external eye disease that could end up with permanent blindness. Hence investigation of corneal disease is carry out to mitigate the disease and methods like Contact lees & vision correction is also used to cure the vision related problems and surgical procedure like corneal transplantation is used to transplant the cornea.
- Track 5-1Corneal diseases
- Track 5-2Granular Corneal Dystrophy
- Track 5-3Iridocorneal Endothelial Syndrome
- Track 5-4Congenital clouding of Cornea
- Track 5-5Reiter Syndrome
- Track 5-6Corneal Ulcer
- Track 5-7Corneal Abrasion
- Track 5-8Keratitis
- Track 5-9Allergic disease affecting Cornea
- Track 5-10Corneal imaging and topography
- Track 5-11Cornea surgery refractive
- Track 5-12Cornea transplantation
- Track 5-13Corneal Ectatic Disorders
- Track 6-1Laser surgery and incisional surgery
- Track 6-2Cataract surgery
- Track 6-3Glaucoma Surgery
- Track 6-4Refractive surgery
- Track 6-5Corneal surgery
- Track 6-6Eye muscle surgery
- Track 6-7Vitreo-retinal surgery
- Track 6-8Oculoplastic surgery
- Track 6-9Ophthalmic plastic and reconstructive surgery
Optometry is an eye care profession associated with the vision and visual system where information is processed to produce an image. Optometrists also called as ophthalmic optician and are qualified to diagnose & treat eye diseases. This scientific track welcomes the participant to participate and explore the insights of optometry and vision science.
- Track 7-1Optics and applied vision research
- Track 7-2Vision Therapy
- Track 7-3Binocular Disorders
- Track 7-4Optometry Therapeutics
- Track 7-5Contact lenses & vision correction
- Track 7-6Low vision & Colour vision
- Track 7-7Science of Orthoptics
- Track 7-8Astigmatism
Perception and Visual cognition are based on the methods that incorporate psychophysics, eye movements, electrophysiology, structural and functional neuroimaging, as well as computational modelling. Visual search, spatial vision, perceptual organization, object recognition, semantic processing and categorization, face perception, visual neglect, visual agnosia, perception for action, visual working memory, inhibition and cognitive control, reading, and social vision.
Clinical ophthalmology is the branch of therapeutic research managing eye physiology, eye infections and treatment modalities. Test Ophthalmology manages the current research in the field of Ophthalmology and the systems used to determine an ophthalmic issues whereas Clinical Ophthalmology is for the most part associated with considers and clinical discoveries of different eye disorders and in addition techniques engaged with the care of ophthalmic patients. Clinical ophthalmology perform analyze and works on eyes, by clinical systems a large number of maladies and conditions can be analyzed from the eye. It additionally comprise of concentrates identified with ophthalmic surgical investigations, translational research and visual therapeutics and so on. Clinical ophthalmology contemplates contains clinical research about expansive range of eye sicknesses.
- Track 9-1Clinical trials in ophthalmology
- Track 9-2Ocular Refraction and Therapeutics
- Track 9-3Community Ophthalmology
- Track 9-4Eye and Surrounding’s Disorders
Waterfalls are an exceptionally normal eye condition. As you get more established the focal point inside your eye bit by bit changes and turns out to be less straightforward (clear). A focal point that has turned dim, or shady, is said to have a waterfall. After some time a waterfall can deteriorate, progressively making your vision mistier. A direct operation can as a rule expel your cloudy focal point and supplant it with a counterfeit focal point to empower you to see all the more unmistakably once more. This guide is about waterfalls in grown-ups. A few youngsters create waterfalls, called inherent waterfalls, before or soon after birth however these are generally managed contrastingly to waterfalls in grown-ups.
- Track 10-1Diabetes
- Track 10-2Trauma
- Track 10-3Medications, such as steroids
- Track 10-4Removing cataracts
Pediatric ophthalmology is a sub-branch of ophthalmology associated with eye ailments, visual functions, and vision care in kids. The pediatric ophthalmologist gets further training to provide supervision to young patients. Neurologic improvement of vision happens up until around age 12 years. Misalignment of the eyes (strabismus), uncorrected refractive mistake (nearsightedness, hyperopia, and astigmatism), and asymmetry of refractive errors between the two eyes can contrarily influence this advancement. If these conditions not treated on time than it will affect the vision permanently. Pediatric ophthalmologists are eligible to perform ocular surgery along with the management of children’s eye diseases with glasses and pharmacological approach.
- Track 11-1Retinopathy of Prematurity
- Track 11-2Eye screening
- Track 11-3Strabismus
- Track 11-4Amblyopia, Exotropia, Esotropia
- Track 11-5Superior Oblique Palsy
- Track 11-6Retinoblastoma
- Track 11-7Thyroid Eye Disease
- Track 11-8Dissociated Vertical Deviation (DVD)
Nanotechnology has numerous applications in scatters of the eye, which could be incorporated under the heading of Nano-ophthalmology. These incorporate medication conveyance, investigation of patho mechanism of eye sicknesses, recovery of the optic nerve, and balancing neovascularization engaged with some degenerative issue. Nanoparticles empower conveyance of visual medications to particular target locales, and results to date firmly propose that ophthalmology will profit colossally from the utilization of this Nano metric scale innovation.
- Track 12-1Nanotechnology-based strategies for treatment of ocular disease
- Track 12-2Nanoparticle eye drops
- Track 12-3Nano medicine
- Track 12-4Nanoparticle
Ocular oncology is the branch of medication managing tumors identifying with the eye and its adnexa. Visual oncology thinks about that the essential prerequisite for patients is protection of life by expulsion of the tumor, alongside best endeavors coordinated at safeguarding of valuable vision, trailed by restorative appearance. The treatment of visual tumors is by and large a multi-claim to fame exertion, requiring coordination between the ophthalmologist, restorative oncologist, radiation expert, head and neck specialist/ENT specialist, pediatrician/inner pharmaceutical/hospitalist and a multidisciplinary group of care staff and medical caretakers.
Fungi, parasites, bacteria and virus can enter the human body and are capable enough to spread to attack the interior surface of an eye thus spreading the infection. The immune system plays a crucial role to inhibit the effect of infections of eye and also during the corneal transplantation since transplantation is increasing rapidly. This scientific track highlights the significance and connection of ocular microbiology and immunology.
- Track 14-1Cell-mediated diseases
- Track 14-2Corneal graft reactions
- Track 14-3Fungal endophthalmitis
- Track 14-4Antibody-dependent & antibody-mediated diseases
- Track 14-5Antibiotics in ocular infections
- Track 14-6Uveitis, intraocular inflammation
- Track 14-7Recent developments in immunotherapy
It is damage of the optic nerve because of any cause. Damage and death of these nerve cells, or neurons, leads to characteristic features of optic neuropathy. The main symptom is loss of vision, with colors appearing subtly washed out in the affected eye. On medical examination, the optic nerve head can be visualised by an ophthalmoscope. Optic neuropathy is often called optic atrophy, to describe the loss of some or most of the fibers of the optic nerve.
Dry eye infection and bolstered inside a thorough order system. Another meaning of dry eye was created to reflect ebb and flow comprehension of the infection, and the board of trustees suggested a three-section characterization framework. The initial segment is etiopathogenic and outlines the various reasons for dry eye. The second is unthinking and indicates how each reason for dry eye may act through a typical pathway. It is focused on that any type of dry eye can collaborate with and fuel different types of dry eye, as a component of an endless loop. At last, a plan is displayed, in light of the seriousness of the dry eye sickness, which is required to give a normal premise to treatment. Word related elements may bring about a moderate flicker rate, speaking to a hazard for dry eye in those working with video show terminals. Different exercises related with diminished flickering and an expansion in palpable width, incorporating that related with up gaze, have been accounted for to convey a hazard for the improvement of dry eye indications. Dry eye disorder alludes to a gathering of scatters of the tear film that are because of lessened tear creation or unreasonable tear dissipation related with visual distress or potentially visual indications and conceivable illness of the surface.
- Track 16-1Evaporative
- Track 16-2Clinical Types of Dry Eye
- Track 16-3Tear Reflex Hypo secretion
- Track 16-4Symptoms in Dry Eye
- Track 16-5Care process of dry Eye Syndrome
- Track 16-6Obstruction of the Lacrimal Gland Ducts
- Track 16-7Jorgen Syndrome Dry Eye
- Track 16-8Diagnostic Criteria
- Track 16-9Causes of Dry Eyes
The aim and scope of ophthalmic research is to study the diseases minutely to eradicate the problems associated with vision and eye health. With the latest technological development and modern treatments in the field of ophthalmology the new techniques have been significantly improvising the life of humans. The detection of diseases through biomarkers aid the efficacy of treatment and new technological procedure such as stem cell, tissue science and use of biomaterial can change the perception of human vision. This scientific track dedicated to the latest technology, amendments, techniques and procedures in the field of Ophthalmology.
- Track 17-1Sustained delivery approaches
- Track 17-2Advances in ophthalmic drug delivery systems
- Track 17-3Topical combination corticosteroid & anti-infective agents
- Track 17-4Drugs used in the treatment of allergic conjunctivitis
- Track 17-5IVT injection-sparing approaches
- Track 17-6Extended activity approaches
- Track 17-7Ocular & systemic side effects of drugs
Vision science is the scientific study of vision. Vision science encompasses all studies of vision, such as how human and non-human organisms process visual information, how conscious visual perception works in humans, how to exploit visual perception for effective communication, and how artificial systems can do the same tasks.
- Track 19-1Upper Blepharoplasty
- Track 19-2Lower Blepharoplasty
- Track 19-3Ptosis Repair
- Track 19-4Ectropion Repair
- Track 19-5Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Surgery)
- Track 19-6Eyelid Growths and Skin Cancers
- Track 19-7Orbital Surgery